Glad to see you're curious. Hi curious! I'm Simon.
I'm an independent game designer, Unity developer, and teacher - but aside from freelancing,
I also run a few personal projects, some of which will be stored on this website.
It's, like, my secret lab.
And yes I need to learn proper HTML and CSS pretty badly.
Among all the things I might show here one day, I'm especially into:
- Tool programming
- Graphic programming, shaders
- Arcade gaming, nervous 2D gameplays
- Competitive game design (especially TCG)
- Narrative stuff, mostly playing around the fourth wall
- Sometimes writing about game design, UX, tech, or similar topics
- I also did VR for a few years.
Come say hi!
Twitter / LinkedIn / Medium
You can also buy me a coffee to support my work: